Navigating employee benefits in the 21st century has become one of the most challenging roles for California employers. Take advantage of this informative Bender U to provide compliance updates, ways to differentiate your benefits offering, understanding of the newest trends in benefits and taking a look into what’s on the horizon.
Join us and learn about…
– Ever wanted to provide a stronger medical, dental or vision benefit for key employees, but not known how to do it without breaking Section 125 pre-tax rules?
– Updated compliance requirements for both large and small companies.
– What does the ACA still have to do with it?
– The “Feds” got rid of it, but what is California looking to bring back?
– How are small group and large group treated differently when looking at benefits?
– FSA, HRA, HSA, Self-funding, Reference based pricing. Can someone please point me in the right direction?
Craig Gandy, Rogers Benefits Group
Chris Bender, Bender Insurance Solutions
(8:30 AM – 9:00 AM registration & continental breakfast)